Monday, April 18, 2011

I love LOVE

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, 
and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, 
but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. -unknow

This cute couple is celebrating their 3 year anniversary this week. 
I loved hearing all about how they ran away together and got married down on the Las Vegas Strip.  Now they are living their happily ever after with 2 adorable little kids. 
She told me they have never really had pictures of them together just as a couple so I was more than happy to take some of them. They are the cutest couple and I loved spending time with their precious family.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO GOOD! WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!