Thursday, May 10, 2012

At Home with the Jamison Family.

I love that I got to spend the morning with this family in their beautiful home.
I am in love with everything that is that nursery. It was absolutely adorable, including that little baby, Layla.
I brought my own baby along with me, still have anxiety leaving him with a babysitter, and I still had in
my mind he is just a little baby newborn. Geez, he is only 3 1/2 months old. 
But seeing little baby Layla, he was a monster. 
She was such a precious little girl who loves to be held by her daddy. 
I had a wonderful time and loved talking law and pretending to know what I was talking about.
I do it all the time, the pretending I know what I am talking about, to keep up with my husband
who is now a graduate of law school and we just got the results in yesterday that he has passed the 
Nevada State Bar. If you can't tell I am beaming with pride.
Both Derek and Joni are lawyers, so we talked jobs and school and life as a lawyer stuff while
I was there. I had a wonderful time. Congrats you two on your newest and cutest addition to your family. 


1 comment:

Raquel said...

So cute I love that last one! Layla is actually a name on our list right now!