Friday, May 3, 2013

And the WINNER.....

Because a post without a picture is boring. And I am really proud of my awesome flowers that I 
have manage to kill multiple times and brought them back to life, I wanted to show them off.

I am so thankful for everyone that entered the contest and for all the kind words. 
But here is what we all have been waiting for......
Sarah Dodson and your cute family have won a completely free session with me. Email me to set up a time.

My Family sessions are $250.00 for about an hour, that includes the disc of images. 
I will be in Seattle in July and love to travel so contact me if you would like to set up a session. 

Family pictures I know can be a pain and stressful but my goal is to make it fun and 
to capture this precious time you have together as a family. Because pictures are more precious with time, don't put if off and email me today!

No comments: